Winner of the Master Dish Competition By Empire Group Of Hotels, Bangalore


I am a proud winner of the Master Dish Competition by Empire Group of Hotels, Bangalore.

One day I had my husband's colleagues for lunch at my place. They loved the food made by me. So, one of them insists me to participate in the competition being held in Empire Hotel. This is how I got to know about the master dish competition being conducted by Empire Hotel. 
I was very much interested to participate. The contest required only Non-Vegetarian Indian dishes. Thus, I submitted 8 dishes. After a long months wait, the results were finally declared and to my utmost surprise, my 5 recipes were selected for the semi-finals. Aawww!! It was a moment of pride for me. 
I was called for a live cooking demo at one of their branches. I started feeling a little nervous after seeing other contestants. The dishes made by all contestants were judged by the jury and I was lucky enough to have my 2 recipes selected for the top 5 dishes.
All of us were gifted with a non-stick cookware set and few vouchers.
The winning dishes were added in their menu and revenues of the same being shared.
It was indeed a great experience, being a part of all this.
Mine winning recipes were Makhani Chatpata Chicken and Chicken Kofta Curry.







3 comments:

  1. Kindly Visit
    http://www.thespicespoon.com/blog/guest-post-by-kulsum-of-journey-kitchen-moms-zarda-sweetened-saffron-rice-in-the-indian-manner/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PG SLOT จะมาแนะนำวิธีการ เลือกเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ อยากได้เงิน ว่าควรเลือกเล่นเกมแบบไหนถึงจะสามารถทำกำไรจากการเล่นสล็อต pgslot ได้อย่างเป็นกอบเป็นกำบางคนอาจเล่นเกมเพื่อการรีวิวเกม

    ReplyDelete