One of the Most Memorable Days of My Life

One morning, as I open my inbox just to check my mails, I suddenly see an unexpected mail which makes me say WOOOOOWWWW!!

Hold on!!!
What was that mail?
Hmmmm....

It was an invitation to the Asus  Indiblogger Meet-2015.
It was scheduled on Friday, 30 January, 2015 at ITC gardenia, Bangalore.

I wanted to attend this meet at any cost....& that cost was to take leave from my work.
But I was seriously very much desperate in attending that....And the best part was that after a long struggle I could finally attend it.....No matter I was late to reach there but then I was satisfied & very much glad with the point that I was a part of this wonderful meet.

It had so much interesting things in its agenda, Got a chance to meet many good people there having the same interest and overall it became something very entertaining, very motivating, and indeed very very memorable. I got a new bunch of good friends there....Infact I find them everywhere I go))) .

Finally when the day comes to an end,,,I wish that this beautiful day comes again and we have the same fun again...and moreover the motivation to improve much more on our blogs and keep moving forward to touch the skies and get that tag of "karlo duniya muthi me".

All the credits and thanks goes to the Asus and indibloggers.
Here I will share a few pics with you all...Can anybody spot where I am?.....And yes a very special thanks to my friend, Raksha (Lifethoughtscamera.com), for these photographs.








No comments:

Post a Comment